Please review the following measures now put in place for the health and safety of the community and its members until further notice by the Green Glen Neighborhood Association Board of Directors. Management will update as the COVID-19 crisis plays out. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- The pool/spa has been closed by the City of Irvine in conformance with Gov. Newsome’s Executive Order N33-20 which states the following…
Executive Order N33-20
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1) To preserve the public health and safety, and to ensure the healthcare delivery system is capable of serving all, and prioritizing those at the highest risk and vulnerability, all residents are directed to immediately heed the current State public health directives, which I ordered the Department of Public Health to develop for the current statewide status of COVID-19. Those directives are consistent with the March 19, 2020, Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response, found at: https://covid19.ca.gov/. Those directives follow:
ORDER OF THE STATE PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER March 19, 2020
To protect public health, I as State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health order all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence except as needed to maintain continuity of operations of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, as outlined at https://www.cisa.gov/identifying-critical-infrastructure-during-covid19. In addition, and in consultation with the Director of the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, I may designate additional sectors as critical in order to protect the health and well-being of all Californians.
- Residents are required to refrain from any gatherings on association property in conformance with COVID-19 social distancing and gathering restrictions.
- Vendors will continue to perform maintenance as usual under modified restrictions for gathering and social distancing.
- Please send in maintenance requests as normal to either Carly Hoffman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicles found parked in fire lanes or in front of hydrants will be towed without warning at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Thank you for your cooperation during the current COVID-19 crisis.