Your community newsletter is now available on the website. To access the prior months/years newsletters, please visit the Newsletter Page.
It is with great pleasure that the Green Glen Neighborhood Association Board of Directors and management announce the re-opening of the Association pool. This comes after the Orange County Department of Health approved the re-opening of county, HOA, apartment, and hotel pools on 06/12/2020.
Please find below, the GGNA – Emergency Covid-19 Pool Use Policy. As a reminder, if the Pool Use Policy and social distancing procedures are not followed, the pool may be shut down again.
If you have any questions regarding the Pool Use Policy, please contact the Keystone office.
Please review the following measures now put in place for the health and safety of the community and its members until further notice by the Green Glen Neighborhood Association Board of Directors. Management will update as the COVID-19 crisis plays out. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- The pool/spa has been closed by the City of Irvine in conformance with Gov. Newsome’s Executive Order N33-20 which states the following…
Executive Order N33-20
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1) To preserve the public health and safety, and to ensure the healthcare delivery system is capable of serving all, and prioritizing those at the highest risk and vulnerability, all residents are directed to immediately heed the current State public health directives, which I ordered the Department of Public Health to develop for the current statewide status of COVID-19. Those directives are consistent with the March 19, 2020, Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response, found at: https://covid19.ca.gov/. Those directives follow:
ORDER OF THE STATE PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER March 19, 2020
To protect public health, I as State Public Health Officer and Director of the California Department of Public Health order all individuals living in the State of California to stay home or at their place of residence except as needed to maintain continuity of operations of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, as outlined at https://www.cisa.gov/identifying-critical-infrastructure-during-covid19. In addition, and in consultation with the Director of the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, I may designate additional sectors as critical in order to protect the health and well-being of all Californians.
- Residents are required to refrain from any gatherings on association property in conformance with COVID-19 social distancing and gathering restrictions.
- Vendors will continue to perform maintenance as usual under modified restrictions for gathering and social distancing.
- Please send in maintenance requests as normal to either Carly Hoffman email@example.com
- Vehicles found parked in fire lanes or in front of hydrants will be towed without warning at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Thank you for your cooperation during the current COVID-19 crisis.
In response to non-members and individuals not
living in the Green Glen Neighborhood Association using the pool, the pool gate
code was changed on 04/02/2020. Please find below the new pool gate code. Do
not give the pool gate code out. Any individual caught distributing the pool
gate code will be responsible for the cost of re-coding the gate.
The new code is press 3&5 together and then 4, 2, 1.
The KPPM Connection is an online tool that offers enhanced homeowner services. Using the portal, you can:
- Make Online Payments
- View Current and Previous Statements and Billing Inserts
- Print Account History Reports
- View and Update Enhanced Email Notification Features
Please click here to visit The KPPM Connection! Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered, please have your billing statement available to enter in the required information. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Care at (949) 833-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For added convenience, we also offer an ACH program in which your monthly assessment payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You will no longer have to remember when to pay your payment, write a check, or pay for any more postage! To sign up, please click here to download the ACH form.